Infinite Monkeys, Infinite Typewriters
A downloadable game for Windows
One monkey among many, defying probability to bring some of mankind's greatest works to life.
"Infinite Monkeys, Infinite Typewriters" is a fast-paced slightly-infuriating typing game which depicts the struggle for control between you and your monkey brain. Balance chance, speed, and precision in a battle for the ages. Will you be the monkey who defies the odds?
Made for the Game Maker's Toolkit 2020 Game Jam, which had the theme: "Out of Control". The jam submission page can be found here: [LINK]
Download runs on Windows only. Alternatively, there is a link to a browser version here: [LINK]
Created by Calex Raffield, Ian Chi, Brandon Wang, Kevin Hu.
- Backspace sometimes acts up
- Extra letters appear correct on occasion
- incorrect WPM calculation
The .zip file is the original game submitted to the jam, and the .exe is an updated version with new difficulties, some QOL changes, and plenty of bug fixes.
FOR JAM VERSION (.zip)
- Unzip the download file, and run the "GameMakersToolkitJam2020.exe" file.
- Playing with sound is recommended (and Alt + Enter for fullscreen if you prefer).
FOR UPDATED VERSION (.exe)
- Download the .exe file
- Run the .exe file